How many cycles are Crossover 2.0 washers engineered for?
15,000+ cycles — two to three times longer than the competition.
Does Crossover 2.0 meet ADA regulations?
Will Crossover fit through a standard doorway opening?
Yes. The space-saving 27” wide footprint will maximize available square footage.
How are the bearings different?
Two SKF commercial grade bearings and three individual seals with steel gable bearing housing means years of reliability.
What makes Crossover 2.0 construction semi-professional, unlike home style residential models sold by other vendors?
- 8 point, heavy-duty suspension system with solid steel counterweights
- CrossBalance technology keeps loads in balance and finishes cycle
- Professional-grade machine weight at 299lb. compared to 245lb. for competitors
What are some unique Crossover features?
- Multi-vend in coin or card model
- Full array of auditing registers
- Customizable wash programs
- Adjustable water levels
- Clog-resistant pump strainer
- Error reporting and recording
What is the washer cylinder size?
Generous 3.5 cubic feet which translates to 22lb. of wash capacity—the most in the industry for equipment this size.
What is Crossover’s balance ring material?
It is constructed of steel. Many competitors use concrete which breaks down over time, resulting in downtime and increased service costs.
What makes Crossover 2.0 the best choice for me?
Reliability. Crossover laundry equipment is built to handle the daily rigors of commercial use. It’s why we only use commercial-grade components in all of our vended washers and dryers. It’s also why we back all of our machines with a strong warranty for added peace of mind.