CROSSOVER WASHER WARRANTY INFO:
3, 5, & 10 Years
This limited parts warranty is extended by Laundrylux to the first owner when this Crossover washer is installed, maintained and operated according to the instructions supplied with or available for the washer. Laundrylux will provide a free replacement for any of the following parts which fails as a result of a defect in material or manufacturing, for the warranty periods shown below. These periods are from the date of purchase or 90 days after manufacture, whichever is later. Proof of purchase is required to qualify for this limited warranty along with a validated serial number.
- 3-Years (36 months) limited parts warranty on all washer parts.
- 5-Years (60 months) limited parts warranty on the outer cylinder, bearings and seals.
- 5-Years (60 months) limited parts warranty on the steel cabinet panels against rust-through from the inside out.
- 10-Years (120 months) limited parts warranty on the stainless steel cylinder against rust through.
- 1-Year limited parts warranty on coin meters and debit card readers sold by Laundrylux as original equipment for Crossover washers.
CROSSOVER DRYER WARRANTY INFO:
Laundrylux warrants all new Crossover dryers (and the original parts) to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of sale, but in no event more than 3-1/2 years from the date of manufacture thereof, except as hereinafter provided. All Crossover equipment and parts are to be purchased solely for light commercial use.
This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of Crossover products and to those persons who, under applicable state law, are entitled to rely hereon as third party beneficiaries, but in no event shall Laundrylux be liable for property damage sustained by such a third party beneficiary if said applicable state law contemplates such liability but permits its exclusion.